Royal Navy Search and Signal Floor Lamp
ref f145 /
A salvaged signal light which was originally mounted to HMS Llandaff. Re-wired and in perfect working order, professionally restored with the brass features hand polished, it is now ready for use as the most wonderful and impressive floor lamp, this signal lamp was originally manufactured by Monitor, Radio and Communications Birmingham. It has been mounted to an ex Royal Navy machine gun stand in brass.
HMS Llandaff was a Salisbury class frigate built by Hawthorn Leslie (Tyneside) in 1953 and launched in 1955, utilised across the world and subsequently sold in 1976 to the Bangladeshi Navy, renamed the BNS Umar Farooq, where she served (including the search for Malaysia Airlines' missing flight 370 in international waters) until retirement in 2016.
Specification: height 175cm, 52cm wide, the base has a 33cm diameter.
STATUS / UNAVAILABLE